We place a great deal of emphasis on structure, guidance, and accountability.
Our process is guided by purpose, strategy, and knowledge of self, enabling the ideal experience and driving growth.
WHAT IS LIFE COACHING?
The coaching process addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in the client's personal life, relationships or profession by examining what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to make your life be what you want it to be.
HOW DOES LIFE COACHING WORK?
The Life Coaching Format:
- Complimentary Coaching Consultation
- 60 to 90 minute "Design the Master Plan" first session
- One 30 to 90 minute phone call per week (session length depends on which coach and which program)
- Unlimited Email support
- Occasional brief check-in calls
Our skills empower you to find answers within yourself and make choices that manifest a fulfilled life according to your own design.
Every day we make choices to do or not do many things. Life coaching helps you learn how to make choices that create an effective, balanced and fulfilling life.
1. EXPLORE - BELIEF
Explore purpose, maintain focus, and build positive habits. Habits determine your future. To be happy and successful one must learn to manage habits, time, and money. The core of self-development is to change habits that will improve quality of life.
2. CREATE - FAITH
Understanding gratitude and servitude.
Designing your MASTER PLAN.
Taking decisive action.
Ask for what you want.
3. NURTURE - FRUITION
Living with purpose.
A FEW LIFE COACHING BENEFITS
Helping set goals and actions with structured support and encouragement to achieve them in a realistic way.
We deal with your life in all its dimensions, personal and professional life, health and relationships.
This can be around for example, finding better work-life balance – this often involves getting clear about your priorities and what really matters to you; how you want to spend your time and with who. Dealing with stress and feeling unsettled, career change and bringing meaning into your work and life, overcoming procrastination and making the first step towards doing what you really want to do. The list is endless.
Here are some key benefits of coaching:
- Quality 1:1 support and guidance
- A safe, confidential and unbiased space to think and talk, grow and develop
- A neutral space to work through challenging and difficult issues
- The opportunity to make long-term sustainable change in your life to achieve your goals
- Quality and enjoyable "me-time"
- Professional expertise and skills from your coach
- Uninterrupted listening
- Questions that can help you unlock your potential, ignite your best thinking
- Practical exercises to support you in seeing multiple perspectives and generating new ideas
- Help to draw up an action plan at the end of each session that is manageable and at the same time stretches you to do new and different things